Standards of Conduct.
You agree not to use our website or service available through it to:
- Pornography. Share pornographic content, or share explicitly sexual content where a minor is involved.
- Objectionable Material. Transmit or communicate any data or content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise objectionable;
- Minors. Harm minors in any way;
- Misrepresenting Identification. Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Misrepresenting Other Information. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any data transmitted to other users;
- Improper Disclosures. Transmit, access or communicate any data that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non- disclosure agreements);
- Proprietary Rights. Transmit, access or communicate any data that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Viruses. Transmit or communicate any data that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Disruption. Interfere with or disrupt our website or services;
- Compliance With Laws. Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including any rules and regulations of any securities exchange, any laws, rules or regulations applicable to bulk or commercial email, including the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, any rules, regulations, requirements, procedures or policies in force from time to time relating to website or service available through it, and any export or re-export laws, rules and regulations;
- Information Collection. Collect any information or communication about our users by monitoring, interdicting or intercepting any process of or communication initiated by us or them or by developing or using any software or any other process or method that engages or assists in engaging in any of the foregoing;
- Stalking. “Stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- Modification of Information. Modify, delete or damage any information contained on the personal computer of any user;
- Spoofing. Intentionally make available “spoofed” files or data, or files or data with any type of information designed to misidentify the actual content of a file or which is intended to mislead the recipient of the file;
- Proprietary Notices. Remove any proprietary notices from our website; or
- Security Measures. Take any steps to interfere with or in any manner compromise any security measures with respect to website or service available through it or any data or file transmitted, processed or stored on or through website or service available through it.